1. What time is it? 9:11 pm EST.
2. What color pants are you wearing? Light blue pajama bottoms with red hearts.
3. Last person you talked to on the phone? Pebbles, my friend from the Philippines
4. Name as it appears on your birth certificate? I'm not telling, but I have 4 names on it with the initials (before I got married): K M R T
5. Nickname: Kat, Gay-Gay, Margar, Kate
6. Parents name: Salvador and Lilybeth
7. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? i didn't have a birthday cake, just a bunch of Magnolia cupcakes
8. Date that you regularly blow them out? 9th of July
9. What did you do for your last bday? hmmmm... had dinner with the hubs at Aquavit
10. Pets: none, don’t really want one unless it’s a cat
11. Eye color: dark brown
12. Hair color: dark brown
13. Piercing: ears, tongue (before I took it out)
14. Tattoos: 5. INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT? introvert
15. How much do you love your job? On a scale of 1-10, a 7.5 (most of the time)
16. Favorite color: blue
17. Hometown: Quezon City (where I was born and raised for 12 years); Los Angeles (adolescence); and NYC (young adulthood)
18. Current residence: NJ, USA
19. Favorite food: everything! But my top 5 faves are: 1) Pork sinigang; 2) ribs; 3) all other filipino foods that my mom makes; 4) Indian/Thai/Vietnamese/other ethnic foods; 5) Continental and/or Fusion cuisine (ala’ Aquagrill, 11 Madison Park, Bouley, Sushi Samba, etc.)
20. Been to Africa? not yet
21. Been toilet papering? nah
22. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? OMG. Yes. It f*cking hurts.
23. Been in a car accident? yes
24. Croutons or Bacon? Neither on a salad.
25. Sprite or 7up? Either one I guess
26. Favorite Movie: If I had to choose just one, it would be LOTR
27. Favorite holiday: Halloween
28. Favorite day of the week? Friday, I'm in love!
29. Favorite word or phrase? Kick-ass or Rocks!
30. FAVORITE RELAXATION ACTIVITY? Reading, playing guitar, watching TV
31. Favorite restaurant? Aquagrill, Outback, Aquavit
32. Favorite flowers: hm…don’t really have one. I like hydrangeas, daisies, roses, peonies, and spring-blooming flowers.
33. Favorite drink? mojitos
34. Favorite sport to watch? Snowboarding, gymnastics, surfing
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate; Coffee; and Cold Stone Creamery’s Mud Pie Mojo
36. Favorite Sesame Street character: Bert (as in Bert and Ernie)
37. Disney or Warner Bros.? Warner
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Popeye’s
39. When was your last hospital stay? July 1996
40. What color is your bedroom carpet? don't have carpeting in my bedroom
41. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: dunno, the whole face...
42. How many children? none right now, but 3 max
43. Lifetime Goals:
- publish a critically acclaimed novel
- have my band play small venues and have a cult following
- own a flat in London and Spain; a home in Hawaii and Barbados; have a cabin in Vermont
- be happy with myself and stop being bitter about things I can't change
- have enough money to retire at age 50 for myself and kids
44. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? nooooooo!
45. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Once. The car I've been practicing wasn't available the day of the test, so I wasn't comfortable from the get-go using my dad's car. I messed up on a turn. The guy had the balls to say "I lost control of the car" when I went a bit too speedy making a left turn. But hey, I made it and no one died. My K-turn rocked by the way, but wasn't enough to save me.
46. Who is the last person you got e-mail from before this? My band-mate
47. What books are you reading? A Married Woman by Manju Kapur; How To Be Good by Nick Hornby; and Living to Tell The Tale by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
48. Convicted of a crime? no
49. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Guitar Center
50. What do you do most often when you are bored? lounge at a cafe with a book or bum around with the guitar
51. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Pebbles
52. Most annoying thing people ask me? When are you going to have kids?
53. Who will respond the quickest? Well no one sent this to me; I copied it out of a friend's blog. Feel free to cut-n-paste!
54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? does not apply.
55. Do you like the person you sent this to you? No one sent this to me
56. Favorite all time TV show: The Simpsons
57. Last person you went out to dinner with: the hubs
58. Last movie you saw: Saved!
59. Do you think you've found your soulmate? Yes
60. Time when you finished: 9:39 P.M. (I'm watching TV as I type).