1) Rockstar baby took his first steps! We are so excited! He took two tentative steps on January 10th, and then over the weekend, he took a few more! The most he took over the weekend was about 6 steps and it's so cool to watch him do it. He stands on his tippy-toes with this cheerful, determined look on his face! I must say, there is nothing like watching your child grow up right in front of your eyes. Being a mom rocks! Here's a quick little video of rockstar baby (we'll replace it with a better one when we get a better shot!).
2) You know what else rocks? Entourage. I got hooked on this show last weekend when I TiVoed about 6 episodes. Adrian Grenier is the new hotness! I love this show. I love Ari. I love this show! Can't wait for the new season.
3) Celeb sighting: Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs at OUR gig!! My band Plastiq Passion played at the Parkside Lounge this past Saturday. Of course, she didn't actually watch us play, but she was definitely having a drink there! Hehehe... we gave her our CD, but she didn't look too enthused. What can you do?
4) A special thank you shout-out to Ms. Pinayhekmi. Do you know what this lady did? She sent me a Starbucks gift card just because she knew it was something I wanted and needed! What a great and unexpected gift! Tin rocks! *Hugs* you are the best! You're going to be a wonderful momma!
5) Today, we also discovered that rockstar baby has three more teeth coming out! No wonder he's been biting my face and teething like crazy! He has 4 teeth out now (two on the bottom, two on top), and he's got three more starting to come down on the top! Craziness!
5) I'm thinking of changing the blog up a bit. I'm toying with the idea of moving to Wordpress --because I dig the fact that you can categorize your posts. I also want to make my entries zippier --that is to say, write straight from the hip, expletives and all. So be warned! This blog will soon be needing parental guidance!
6) My latest book review is up boys and girls! Please take a look HERE! Once in a Promised Land is excellent and I give it a 2 thumbs up (in Z formation ;).
And that's all (for now) folks!