Did that catch your attention? Well the past 24 hours have been hellacious (is that a word?) Rockstar baby has a stomach virus and has been projectile vomiting and poo-ing for the past 24 hours. It all started last night at around 9:40-something in the evening when he woke up in a pool of his own vomit. Then it started to come out of the other end at around 2 am --once at the same time! Here's some stats from the past 24 hours and counting:
- 9: # of clothing changes he's had
- 10: # of times he vomited
- 0: # of bottles he's kept down
- 6: # of ounces of Pedialyte he's kept down
- 1: # of jars of food he's eaten
- 22: # of diapers I've changed (although at this point, I really think there's more since he poos and sharts every 30 minutes or so)
- 3: # of baths he's taken
- 2: # of times he got vomit on his hair
- 1: # of times he got vomit on my hair
- 4: # of times he got vomit on my clothes
- 3: # of times his crib sheets were changed
- 3: # of hours I've slept thus far (I'm beginning to have that crazed, super-energized feeling you get right before you're ready to snap)
- 4: # of consecutive hours he's slept
- 2: # of sick days I'll be taking because of this experience, possibly 3.
- 17: # number of pounds he currently weighs. He's lost about 2 pounds so far --in just 24 hours!
Another major negative? Washing poop and vomit off clothes. And oh yeah. The lack of sleep.