- I joined a writing group that meets every 2 weeks. We take turns submitting a story and then offer constructive criticism to the writer. My first meeting is next Thursday.
- I'm watching my guitar teacher’s band play tonight. It should be interesting. Especially since the band’s name is Bullcock. Hehehe….
- Still have not see Mr. and Mrs. Smith nor Batman Begins. Still want to! I am dying to see a whole slew of movies that are out (and are soon to be out). However, for some movies, I do wait until they go on DVD because prices are just outrageous nowadays. We're talking $10 a pop. But I still make it a point to see movies with special effects on the big screen –the way they are ought to be enjoyed, like Star Wars!
- Went out to shoot some pool last Saturday. Boy do I suck. There was a time that I used to be really good. As in I would call an 8-ball bank shot and actually get it in. There was a time during college that I played almost everyday. Prior to last Saturday, the last time I played pool was probably around last year sometime during the fall. I am going to hone my pool playing skills once more!
- I’m looking to revamp my blog template. This is particularly difficult since I have no HTML/Tech skills whatsoever. I would like a banner on the top of my page with a photo collage on it (similar to Pinayhekmi’s new blog banner or Karla's) but can’t even fathom how to make one! Does anyone have a site they know of that can teach me how to make one? Please let me know!
- I got home last night and found out that my laptop is busted! It just won't freaking get to the Windows program and I'm so peeved. I was going to post a new pic and all that jazz, but spent several minutes trying to figure out why the hell it won't boot properly. Crap. I'm going to have to spend a few hours over the phone with tech support tonight. Boo.
- Last, but not the least, I got a new tattoo last Sunday. I'll post the pic later on. It's on my right arm (right near the elbow crease).
Song of the Day:
Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix