1. Who did you last get angry with?
One of my supervisors (not that I said anything out loud though). He gave me a complex motion to do knowing that I’m leaving my unit in less than 2 weeks.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Like Tin, definitely a Hatori Hanzo sword!
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yup.
4. How about of the same sex? Yup.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? My ex-bf and his gf.
6. What is your pet peeve? People who are late. People who wear necklaces w/ turtlenecks. People who don’t bother to educate themselves and learn about other cultures.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I don’t generally keep grudges and can let them go easily. But if it’s someone I really trusted, a part of that trust will definitely be lost forever.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a while? Cardio exercise. Floss.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 3 pm, but that was in college. I can only sleep about 9 hours max nowadays.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't. My high school English teacher. We still keep in touch, albeit sporadically.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I like to think I have good reasons for not being able to do something I've previously committed to.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)? Unfortunately, yes.
6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Zero.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Tall 1% Decaf Mocha (no whip or foam; either iced or hot) at Starbucks. Or a Java Chip frappucino. *drool*
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark? Dark. I also like fatty meats! Especially baby back ribs and rib-eye steak....*drool*
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting? 5 vodka shots in less than an hour. I was fine. But that was college...
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes. Not weight exactly, more like body mass index. I don’t think I’m fat (wait, yes I do!), but I am definitely flabby and would like to be more toned without working out for it. Hahaha…
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty, or spicy foods? All of the above.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? Uhm, NO.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
If I don’t count the women I've seen parading naked in the gym; people I’ve seen accidentally; the figure models in art class; and the one guy who flashed me in Paris, about 4 I think. Others, I may have blocked out of my memory.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? Not counting folks who may have seen me accidentally, then 4.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Yeah, sure. I can appreciate a nice rack. But I'm even more appreciative of some fine booty. =D
4. Have you "done it"? Yeah, sure.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Arms.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No, but this kid in high school offered to pay me $100 to sleep with him. AS IF!!
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yes for both.
1. How many credit cards do you own? 2
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Don’t really have one, but I usually have to restrain myself when I’m in Barnes and Noble bookstore.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? I don't think $1M is enough but here goes:
-pay off mortgage
-pay off my credit cards debts, and of the hubs & immediate family
-give some $$ to mom and dad; open up CD for 2 lil bro’s
-put in down payment for a nice loft in NYC (b/c $1M isn’t enough for a brownstone)
-pay all other outstanding bills of myself and immediate family
4. Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich –you can always try to be famous when you are rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Only if I was in desperate need of money (say, my kid was in trouble or something). Otherwise, I wouldn’t quit my job. Unless of course, it’s a job that won’t require me to work long hours and let me read books all day long.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 438 for now. Just deleted some.
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of? I don’t know. I still feel unaccomplished for the most part. I guess graduating from an Ivy League school is something I’m proud of (though I know getting in was sheer luck). Oh wait...passing the NY and NJ Bar exams in one shot is something I'm proud of (again, I know it's also through sheer luck).
2. What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? I think the same as above.
3. What's one thing you would like to accomplish in your life? Publishing a critically-acclaimed novel.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Not that much; I've never been the competitive type. But I do get annoyed when I don’t win arcade games and the lottery.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill? I don’t recall entering any contests, period.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yes.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Doing research on a complex motion and finding out that a defendant is wrong and knowing that his ass is staying in jail until 2045. Muhahahaha *evil laughter*
1. What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? My friend’s boyfriend’s 4-story loft-like apartment in Tribeca. *sigh*
2. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I don’t know. I’d like to take pieces of certain people, customize it to my personality and create SUPER-KAT! Muhahahhah *more evil laughter*
3. Have you ever been cheated on? Not that I know of.
4. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Hell yeah. I wish I was taller, more toned, with the arms of Jennifer Aniston, the abs of Jessica Alba, and the guitar skills of Jimi Hendrix & Slash (although “guitar skills” isn’t really a physical feature, per se.)
5. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Confidence and an inborn talent for public-speaking.
6. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Favorite deadly sin?! Aren't sins meant to be avoided? But I guess gluttony would be it –I LOVE to eat.