1) Traffic was horrendous on Saturday in NYC at about 7:45 pm. Was stuck on the West Side Highway on my way to my friend's b-day dinner. I was late. I hate being late. I'm a fairly punctual person. Traffic was caused by the Queen Mary 2 which was docked in NYC this weekend. So the highway was freaking clogged. I hate traffic. Then crossing over to 5th Ave was a bitch as well. Of course the street I turned into happened to be the same street that this fire truck decided to go on as well. Truck forced everyone off the street and into the curbs even. I tried to follow it, but to no avail. In any case, it took me about an hour to get to where I was supposed to be. That's like 40 minutes more that usual.
2) Interesting site I stumbled into: Blogged at the Protagonist.net It's a collaborative blog between like 14 kids or something from around the world. Though for a while now, I guess this chick from the Philippines has been blogging a lot. She just had her debut and had ordered this cool cake from this bakery called CLAYCAKES in the Philippines. V. fab!! Do check it out.
3) Stayed out late this Saturday. Went to a b-day dinner party, then to another friend's party. Stayed out till past 2 pm! This is a rarity. Got to bed at 3 am! Had a brilliant time though.
4) I'm going to see the Cure! Yeah! I'm finally going get a Cure fix. I'm going to this concert-festival in D.C. on May 22nd called the WHFS Festival. At $40 a pop, it's a steal! And the line-up is so freaking fly! The Cure, Jay-Z, P.O.D, Modest Mouse and more...all on one bill!! It's almost as cool as the Oxegen Festival in Ireland! Almost.
5) ALIAS rocks! Jennifer Garner rocks! I've liked her since her days in Felicity. I thought she was so cute. Now, she's the hottest thing...props to her.
6) Have to go to "Baby Prosecutor's School" this week. It's this training thing that they send us on to learn how to do things. It's pretty helpful since this week is all about mock trials. Considering I may have my first jury trial in early May! F*ck!!!