My Gift List. The hubs asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I don’t really need anything. There are many things I want, but I don’t exactly need. Since we got the house, it’s kind put my spending into perspective. Don’t get me wrong, I will still drop $$$ on a Prada purse, but now, I have to think more than twice about it and juggle it with the needs of my home. So I told the hubs I want a bay window in the dining room for Christmas! Hahaha…Don’t think I’ll get it, but we do plan on doing all our windows next year. I have to save up for the bay window and the installation. As for my Christmas wishes now….these are a few of my favorite things (aside from the “dream items” such as a new kitchen, bling-bling jewelry, a Prada purse, a second-floor extension, and Manolos):
1) BLISS spa gift certificate - I love their oxygen facials!
2) AMAZON gift certificate - books, DVDs, and other things, oh my!
3) The Crimson Petal & The White - by Michael Faber
4) A Series of Unfortunate Events – by Lemony Snicket; something to tide me over until Harry Potter pops up again.
5) Gossip Girl Series boxed set - by Cecily von Ziegasar
6) Dogs of Babel - by Carolyn Parkhurst
6) A box of Godiva Honey Roasted Almond Truffles
7) Movie Passes (National Amusement Theaters –they rock!)
8) Tony Little’s Gazelle - to get my lazy ass moving while I watch TV
9) Personal Trainer Sessions – again, to get my lazy ass moving as I have not been to the gym since September.
10) BARNES & NOBLE gift certificate – as you may have noticed, I read a lot.
Of course, this is all subject to updating.